Menu


"STYLE is a way to say WHO YOU ARE without having to speak" (Coco Chanel)"

Into Blue Trends


 

"Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live." — Gianni Versace.
...really true words!
During my spring vacation I found myself interested in legal sciences, perhaps it is because soon I finish 12 th class and I’m thinking too much on what way to go further.
My mother always said: „You may become a very good lawyer”, and that is because I always find solutions and get out of any troubles, taking others who need my help, alsoL.

Today I will show you a very special and trendy business women. This is because I like very much this kind of style and I think that every women is awesome when is dressed for business.

I tried to show something seriously special –  bussiness lady, but at the same time with nicely colors. I found this colors very intersting for all spring looks, but mainly for me. My dark hair goes well with this nice blue, not to mention my greenest eyes! And here I don't want to seem a non modest girl :)
I love very much these trousers and I think soon my wardrobe will be full of these special, for me, trousers.
"I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence."

see you soon..
Hellen!!!



For More

No comments:

Post a Comment