Menu


"STYLE is a way to say WHO YOU ARE without having to speak" (Coco Chanel)"

Mango Jacket





Heya’
                     
I want to show you a casual look!
This jacket from Mango is my new love and I wanted to match it with a splendid blouse from Luisa Spagnoli.
I embellished it with an unusual jewel, from my point of view, which made it tremendous! This handbag is the right accessory for this outfit, because it fits very well with my boots.
Milan city streets met me with great warmth and through my sunglasses from Six I saw how people look at me with an extremely interest glance!
This day I succeeded to impress a lot o people and this is very important for me! This thing makes me stronger and more proud of what I do!

with big love Hellen !!!




For More

No comments:

Post a Comment