Menu


"STYLE is a way to say WHO YOU ARE without having to speak" (Coco Chanel)"

Stylishness


            For beautiful and glamorous photos thanks to Gheorghe Andronic             (https://www.facebook.com/gheorghe.andronic.33)

Bonsoir filles,

Everything started with a harmless union suit.  I'm pretty much obsessed on it’s deep black and wide style. I bought it from Spain and since then I wear it with a great pleasure because it is one of the most comfortable coat I ever dressed!
I look like a woman from the high society and this hat makes me much more intriguing.
Chic style is one of my favorites and if I ever have to have anything to do with design,  I will design chic clothes for true!
Pictures are speaking for themselves, let’s watch my new outfit. I hope you will enjoy it!
                                                                                                                With pleasure Hellen
For More

No comments:

Post a Comment