Menu


"STYLE is a way to say WHO YOU ARE without having to speak" (Coco Chanel)"

Tropical Cocktail





You are welcome my friend,
It’s all about my old love for long skirts, while it’s became a must-have in my wardrobe!
I love the current great weather, I feel myself better when it's hot and when the sun plays on my face, and most importantly on my outfit!:).  Also you can see that my shirt reminds you some tropical memories, summer days, or Hawaii beach.:) I was dressed like this at one of my friend’s birthday ,which was held in one beautiful restaurant.They have met me with a curious glance, this was because they are used to see me dressed according to different styles for example disco J (glitter, sequins, beads)
Periodically, I like to surprise people,with new style of clothes or hairdo and other accessories. Other details I will tell you late. Hope you’ll like it !!!
                                                                                     I shall see you again soon!
                                                                                        With passion your Hellena.

For More

No comments:

Post a Comment